We’re very excited to announce the release our enhanced integration with Atlassian JIRA Software. The enhancements enable faster and more intelligent product planning in Wizeline, and make it easier than ever for non-engineers and other key stakeholders to view and understand product strategy and development progress.
Users of JIRA Cloud and JIRA Server can now save time, avoid duplicate effort and gain clear, accurate measures of project development progress directly from their product or portfolio roadmaps in Wizeline.
The integration enhancements help product teams to:
- Clearly understand JIRA Software project status directly from their product or portfolio roadmap
- Reduce manual updates with automated feature and real-time release status reporting
- Map multiple projects to any one product on their roadmap
Additional capabilities of the add-on include:
- Even more flexibility, control & security for large enterprise product planning
- JIRA Software issue status tracking, allowing teams to view project progress by more than completed points or hours
The integration is available as an add-on in the Atlassian Marketplace, and is available for both JIRA Software Cloud and Server users. Teams with an existing Wizeline account can install and configure the add-on in minutes.
To learn more, visit the listing in the Atlassian Marketplace and see our Install Guide. If you’re interested in testing the integration out, contact us to get set up. Stay tuned for details on our webinar demonstration on March 23rd.