2016 was a big year for Wizeline! We opened an office in Ho Chi Minh City, grew to 200+ employees and launched Wizeline Academies for both UX and AI. 2016 was also a great year for customer feedback. Thanks to feedback and in-app requests, we released over 20 updates throughout the year. Check out a select few below, and find the full list of releases here!
- Real-time JIRA progress & multiple instances: integrate with JIRA and automatically report progress on issues. Also, connect more than one instance of JIRA
- New Slack Integration: link Slack with Wizeline Products to capture ideas / requests
- Comments on dismissed Requests: inform users who create requests why their request was dismissed
- Improved user management: invite and manage users with improved features
- Manage and convey release risk and track progress: reflect release risk and status, independent of external integrations
- Portfolio & Roadmap filters: surface specific data or parts of your roadmap
- Embed images & docs: allow users to attach files to Wizeline Features
- Edit Features in Roadmap view: edit your releases in Roadmap view
- Setting default Products: select your users’ starting point at every login
- Surface customized cost estimates on the Roadmap: display cost estimates associated with any release
Want to see any of these updates in action? Need some help getting your 2017 roadmap in shape? We’re here to help! Drop us a line and someone from the team will follow up shortly.